Wednesday 11 September 2013

Horrors of the Screaming Forest PDF

Over the odd74 forum there was a Delving Deeper adventure writing contest in which I participated. Unfortunately, I only started working on my entry a week prior to the deadline, and because of that I had to cut the content (I thought it would detail twice or thrice as many locations). Someday, I will definitely do it.

Anyhow, without further ado, I present to you my first adventure shared with the community, the Horrors of the Screaming Forest. Having just started, I can already say there is going to be more: there is a community dungeon being published in a Hungarian old-school e-zine (Kazamata) level by level, and it is my honour to write the next level (Süvöltő Gépezetek Csarnokai; something like Halls of the Wuthering Machines) for the upcoming issue - and I definitely intend to share it with English-speakers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment