I have been putting together semi-automated character sheets for our own campaigns for quite some time (inspired by Skipper, a great player and friend of mine), and I feel like it's time I started sharing them. Since I just reviewed Dragon Warriors, here's one for that on Google Drive.
A few notes:
- You need to go File --> Make a copy to get your own sheet you can edit.
- Cells with a white background either contain labels or auto-calculated values. You normally ought to fill the yellow cells (the ones already filled are just placeholders so you don't see a lot of N/A in other cells). Feel free to add whatever else you need in the large grey area.
- Base refers to the starting values of attributes; Mod represents temporary modifiers and such.
- Weapons, armour, and profession use a drop-down menu, but the accepted values are unsorted, so feel free to start typing in whatever you want to pick.
- Further weapons and armour can be added in the Data_Weapons sheet (check the notes).
- Magic Points and Psychic Fatigue Check are missing (and so is a dedicated spell record table) at the moment. They will be added later.
- If you have any feature you'd like to see, feel free to comment.